- A Holding Deposit of two weeks’ rent* to secure a property once your offer has been accepted (subject to contract and satisfactory references). This forms part of the standard 6 week dilapidation deposit
- Administration Fee: £150 for the first tenant and £50 for all subsequent tenants e.g. three tenants = £250**
Deposit of six weeks’ rent
- One months’ rent in advance (for students, six months’ rent in advance)
- Pet Deposit: two weeks’ rent
*This is a non refundable deposit and will be forfeited as liquidated damages in the event that you withdraw or otherwise fail to take up the tenancy. If, however, this agency or the landlord decline to grant the tenancy it will be refunded in full in the method in which it was received.
**The Agency admin fee covers the cost of referencing, credit checking, agreement preparation and ancillary costs. This fee is non refundable.
POSSIBLE FEES DURING AN EXISTING TENANCY
- Renewal fee: £75 (inclusive of VAT) for each extension or renewal to the original Tenancy.Ch
- Change of Sharer fee: £250 inclusive of VAT to include the administration costs, deed of assignment and registration of the deposit.
- New occupier reference fee: £75 inclusive of VAT for reference report and admin costs.
END OF TENANCY FEES
Inventory fees vary depending on the size of the property but range from around £120 inclusive of VAT to £240 inclusive of VAT dependent upon the size of property. It is normal for the tenant to pay for the check-out fee and the landlord to cover the cost for the inventory make and check in.
PG Estates has clients who undertake their own lettings administration and as a result they have fees and charges that vary from the above. Details of these fees are available on request and replace any of the charges mentioned above.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
As part of the company's membership of ARLA it is part of a Client Money Protection Scheme.